• ACS gas certification -Gas Safe Registered to work on boilers, fires, cookers
& water heaters
• City & Guilds NVQ in Plumbing - Levels 2 & 3
• City & Guilds Technical Certificate in Plumbing - Levels 2 & 3
• Energy Efficiency certification
• Un-vented Hot Water certification
• Water Regulations certification
Educated to degree level, and with an established career in financial administration,
Andrew chose to retrain as a plumber at the age of 28.
He trained at the Building Trade Skills Centrein Chessington, before working for
a Fulham based heating company. There he undertook his gas apprenticeship, working
alongside experienced, British Gas trained engineers.
Andrew moved to Caversham in the summer of 2009 and began working in Reading in January