© 2011 Gunning Plumbing
If you smell gas, suspect a leak, or are in any way worried about gas safety, call
the National Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111 999.
Turn off your gas supply from the mains immediately and open windows to ventilate
the rooms. Do not smoke or use any naked flames, do not use a mobile phone or turn
on any light switches.
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colourless, odourless, and poisonous gas that can be given
off as a result of the incomplete burning of gas by household appliances.
For peace of mind, have all your gas appliances serviced regularly, and fit a CO
detector in your home.
• LANDLORD’S GAS SAFETY CERTIFICATES
• GAS BOILERS SERVICED & MAINTAINED
• COOKERS & HOBS INSTALLED
• GAS FIRES SERVICED & MAINTAINED
• GAS LEAKS REPAIRED
• FLUE GAS ANALYSIS
• CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTORS FITTED